How it Works
Our workplace violence and safety compliance software is easy to use. Once you sign up and pay through our automated payment system, we will receive notification that we have received your payment with your name and e-mail address.
Here is what happens next:
- Within 1 business day, we will send you an e-mail from us confirming payment and number of employees in the organization.
- We will provide you with a form to identify the name of the company as well as the name and contact information of the system administrator.
- Once we receive that from you, we will set up the organization on our software within 1 business day.
- We will then send you a notification that the company has been set up with instructions on how to use the WPV Risk Assessment App™ to send the questionnaire out to all of your staff. You will also receive the name and contact information of your WPV team who will help you answer any questions you might have. Your WPV team consists of our technical contact, your internal consultant and your relationship manager.
- You will also receive instructions on how to use the WPV Incident Reporting App™ to quickly report unsafe incidences from your computer, tablet or smart phone.
- After you received the responses and closed out the survey, you will be able to generate a complete 20+ written assessment of your organization’s safety risk.
- Review the report and set up an appointment with your internal consultant so that you can review it together and answer any questions you might have regarding its content and recommendations.
- As part of our free initial consultation, our consultant will review what you need to do to be compliant with your province’s workplace violence and safety legislation.
- Your consultant will also review how to handle a report received from the WPV Incident Reporting App™
- At this time (depending on your package) your consultant will also go through how to access and implement the various aspects of your package including the zero tolerance policy, the e-learning system and the employee resiliency materials.
We are here to help!
We want you to know that we are committed to helping you not only be compliant with the law but create a safe and effective workplace.
No matter the size of your organization, we treat you as if you are our biggest client. Although we don’t think the customer is always necessarily right, we promise to treat you with the utmost respect and highest level service that we want for ourselves.