How do you recognize behavior that crosses the line into harassment and sexual harassment? How do you handle workplace violence situations? WPV provides comprehensive training to help everyone in the organization understand what is and is not acceptable behavior. Our courses are both online and facilitator-led using accelerated learning techniques for maximum retention.
Part of our 3 Pillar Approach – Prevention
The old saying goes that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. As part of our prevention program, we offer courses that provide everybody with an easy-to-understand approach to understanding and dealing with harassment and sexual harassment. Our software also keeps records that keep records of everybody who successfully completed the training. The ensures that everybody understands where the line is and how not to cross it. Combined with our validated risk assessment, we help you prevent situation that can harm both your employees and your organization.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Define workplace violence and harassment
- Understand the difference between harassment and management’s right to manage
- Describe the two types of sexual harassment
- Apply tools to prevent harassment and sexual harassment
- Understand potential legal consequences to harassment and sexual harassment
- Strategies to deal with the power differential that can exist in harassment
- Recognizing and dealing with suspected domestic abuse
Our training provides practical tools that your organization can use to help mitigate the risk of harassment and sexual harassment. As part of our comprehensive program, our training programs are guaranteed to have an impact within your organization. Our training programs are designed to protect everybody by clearly defining what constitutes harassment and sexual harassment. We tailor our course to meet your needs and to use as a cornerstone of any workplace violence, harassment and sexual harassment program.
By using a blended learning system, we provide the basis for you to build a safe, harassment-free workplace.